Ergebnis 46 bis 60 von 74

Thema: Rosi Golan

1. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #46
    US Fan
    Gast

Standard AW: Rosi Golan

Zitat Zitat von tisch Beitrag anzeigen
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @US Fan: Do you like to write a little review of the gig?
    I was waiting for just 2 people to ask me. Just one more now.

In the meanwhile-

https://twitter.com/rosigolan/status/393599818343673856

@TropicaliJaye Germans LOVE us. Seriously

2. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #47
    Moderationsopfer :P

@USFan: I would also like to hear something about the gig an the new tracks live

3. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #48
    US Fan
    Gast

Morgen.

4. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #49
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Zitat Zitat von US Fan Beitrag anzeigen
    Message delivered!
    Thanks a lot!
    A shame that the "You have been quoted by"-alert doesn't work for me and I always forget where I wrote something...
    The video was indeed shot in Dresden. And I'm very much looking forward to your report hope I don't forget it again though :/

5. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #50
    US Fan
    Gast

Rosi Golan appearance Tues Oct 22, 2013

Rosi performed for about an hour in front of about 80 people in a small club. Most of the people there were familiar with the club and/or were "Rosi-isten" It was "intim". The stage took up about 20% of the room, not including the bar. She never said "scheisse", but she said "fucking" alot.

I didn't count the songs, but I think there were about 16 songs, including the 6 from her EP. She started out weak, but then got very good. She seemed to have more confidence with her older songs. Her band was very good, and it seemed it was assembled just for this show. The drummer looked familiar to me by face and by name,but I'm not sure. There was bassist, a keyboarder (mostly for special sounds), and an excellent guitarist ("acoustical") - in addition to Rosi, who just strums on the guitar in a basic way. I was surprised how small her guiter is, but when I "re-watched" the Dresden video, I saw it was the same guitar.

I was surprised how thin she is (except for on top), but I've never seen her live before. However, I've never seen Lena live, so she may be thinner than her pictures. I only brought it up because of the press allegations of Lena's "anorexia".

She was dressed like Lena sometimes does, with laced black shoes like Lena wore in Oslo (except the heels were a little shorter, and the texture was matte); black tights, very short black leatherette shorts and a simple black top. Except for her usual bangs, the bottom half of her hair looked like Lena's L'Oreal hair, similar in shape,luster,etc.

Most people were standing, but I was sitting at a table up front, with just 2 people between her and me. A young woman across the table from took the instragram picture with flash. It was too dark not to use flash, although I tried. I found out later my pictures didn't come out, but a short video I took at the end came out nicely with good sound. Unfortunately, she didn't sing that (new) song as well as the others, so that video stays private. She sang no "Lena" songs.

This small club was part of a larger complex of clubs and bars, and the entrance was on the street, but the exit was through curtains in the back, then through another bar, then a door to the street. However, it was quite dark,and it was difficult to see what was what. I was told by different people in advance that there was a "merch" table to buy her CDs, and that she does autographs - but no one said where, and the merch table was impossible to find.

In light of this, I did the following:

When Rosi left the stage, she and the band went through the curtain, and into a room on the left marked "private". She was just hanging out with the band and a few others, and the door opened several times. Once, when the door opened, I just walked in, and I said to Rosi, "I have a message for you." I gave her the printout of the message [flip] had written, and I told her I just got it from the Lena fan site. She said "that's sweet." Not much else came at that time (see below), so I walked out again looking for the merch table. I gave up and started to leave, and then I saw that it was in a dark spot just at the distant exit. It was attended by one of the many beautiful long-haired blond women that seemed to surround Rosi. I was probably the only customer. From what I could see, she was selling the 3 CDs, so I bought the new EP (6 songs) for $6. I asked again, "does Rosi do autographs?" "yes" "where?" "over there." All I saw was darkness, but I went "over there", and I finally saw her surrounded by her beauties. I held out the EP and asked if she does autographs, and she happily said "of course" One of her girls got the pen, and she autographed the EP jacket. I started to ask her if I could post my pictures, and before I knew it, she put her arm around me, and one of the blondes took a fantastic picture of the 2 of us with my camera. Sorry, I won't post it online.

I can't remember what I discussed with Rosi earlier or later, but I told her the Lena fans are very supportive of anyone connected with Lena. She told me she felt the support in Germany. I told her, as she knew, that Stardust is gold. I compared her with Lena, and discussed related things (private). I told her Lena is now a L'Oreal spokesmodel in Germany, and for some reason, she seemed quite interested in that. She said she enjoys (present tense [I'm not sure if that means anything]) working with Lena, and that they have the same taste in music. She still hasn't met Lena, starting to tell me the same thing she said on the Dresden video.

I later listened to the CD, and the songs are basically quiet songs, most likely headed for TV shows, like Grey's Anatomy.

The end.
    Geändert von US Fan (27.10.2013 um 03:46 Uhr)

6. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #51
    Moderationsopfer :P

Zitat Zitat von US Fan Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks a lot, that was quite much more details than I expected
    Interesting that she's this time around with a complete band. The Germany tour was just acoustic with a supporting guitarrist.

In Germany she was also quite happily chatting with fans after the gig. Great woman

P.S. I guess she's never expected someone in US to appoach her with references to Lenas fanclub

7. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #52
    Obst und Füße

@US Fan: sehr schöner Bericht, danke.

8. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #53
    JeSuisCharlie

Thank you for your detailed and colorful report. I got a good impression how she's performing on "home soil" and it seemed to be a bit different compared to the Dresden gig I saw on video (because there she seemed to be a bit shy). And thank you for giving an impression of NY club scene. In former times you could find these intimate little clubs with live-music - where you could drop in without buying a ticket in advance - as well in some Munich Quarters (Schwabing, Haidhausen) but that's over (as far as I know - but perhaps I'm not up to date )

9. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #54
    Obst und Füße

Zitat Zitat von vampire67 Beitrag anzeigen
    wenn ich an die Schilderungen der vielen dunklen Ecken denke, scheint sie mir generell nicht viel zu erwarten (oder sie muß da noch einiges lernen).

10. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #55
    bin dabei

@US Fan: Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

I'm a little bit sad again, haven't taking part at her concert in Hamburg.

11. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #56
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Tank Yahoo Berry mich!
    Oops, I should first tell my phone that I want to write in English

So thank you very much!

Hope she comes back to Germany one day

12. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #57
    US Fan
    Gast

And that's the short version.......

13. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #58
    tiptoe thru the tulips

nice report, thanks!

14. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #59
    JBL 2242H SVG

https://twitter.com/rosigolan/status/395347787220799488

1:33 AM - 30 Okt 13 rosigolan ‏@rosigolan 7m
    I just sung "Set The Fire To The Third Bar" w/ @SnowPatrolBand @garysnowpatrol @ Madison Square Garden. #Tuesday pic.twitter.com/7Ei19Ij1pL
    BXyOt7KIIAArqfq.jpg

2:15 AM - 30 Okt 13 rosigolan ‏@rosigolan 4h
    A MASSIVE thank you to @garysnowpatrol for inviting me to sing w/ him tonight. HashtagholyshitMSG ❤

2:05 AM - 30 Okt 13 MSG ‏@TheGarden 4h
    @rosigolan @SnowPatrolBand @garysnowpatrol amazing to have you all here tonight on stage and to kick off night 1 of ##EdSheeranMSG! Thank u!
    Geändert von sound (30.10.2013 um 06:27 Uhr)

15. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #60
    tiptoe thru the tulips

Cool! Von einem Lena-Konzert im Madison Square Garden habe ich dann und wann auch schon mal geträumt.

Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste ... 2345 LetzteLetzte