PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Questions about Lena?

wonfa
24.05.2010, 00:16
Something you don't understand?
You need help in translation?

Don't hesitate. Just ask. Here is the biggest fan-community for Lena. The right place to get some help by experts. English, french and more languages are possible. But first get acquainted with this side: http://www.support4lena.eu/ and her english homepage. (http://www.lena-meyer-landrut.com)

edit: and you may have a look at this side Lenas international Fanpage on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lena-International-Fanpage/105950906121009?v=wall) founded by fans after her winning in Eurovision Song Contest.

Melanie
24.05.2010, 09:04
The English Wikipedia has written very informative articles about Our Star for Oslo, Lena Meyer-Landrut, her song Satellite, and her first album My Casette Player. Here are the links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lena_Meyer-Landrut
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Cassette_Player
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_%28Lena_Meyer-Landrut_song%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest_2 010

There are also interwiki links to other languages

anselm
24.05.2010, 12:35
Okay I have a question: Are there even any non-German-speaking members in this forum? :-D

Hansi
24.05.2010, 13:04
Okay I have a question: Are there even any non-German-speaking members in this forum? :-D

:-D::-D

nope

Tony
24.05.2010, 13:05
Hi everybody,
I'm Antwan Rockamora and I'm an American with Samoan roots.
I wonder if you could bring me in touch with Lena as I am in Germany now and looking for a job. You see I'm an experienced bodyguard and I think she could use some personal protection especially if she wins the ESC which I hope.
Also, something is puzzling me:
My German isn't very good yet and I was listening to a radio interview the other day and she answered a question concerning her boyfriends name with "Melanie". Isn't this a girls name? She wouldn't be a dyke? Or did I get it completely wrong?

Hope you can enlighten me
All the Best
Tony - that's what my friends call me

catchmo
24.05.2010, 15:04
Melanie is a girls Name, you're right. it was an ironic answer to this question, because journalists do want to know if she has a boyfriend, but Lena won't answer this question and usually answers with ironie or still say "no reference" :)

For contacting Lena you should contact Brainpool, the company who manage Lena. I think they can answer if there are jobs like bodyguards needed. In Germany it's not usual for every Star to have a personal security team, but maybe, i hope not, it could be in future.

edit: how rude.. sorry i forgot to welcome you.. So hi Tony :)

janar
24.05.2010, 15:31
Hi Toni,

I wonder if you could bring me in touch with Lena as I am in Germany now and looking for a job. You see I'm an experienced bodyguard and I think she could use some personal protection especially if she wins the ESC which I hope.

I wonder if you know LeNAs experienced bodyguards Jules and Vincent?

http://www.pulpfiction.com/news-tony-rocky-horror-balcony.html

Is it possible that you look for a massage job? :X

kofferberti
24.05.2010, 15:40
gone

Melanie
24.05.2010, 15:44
haha der Name kam mir gleich irgendwie bekannt vor:D

also als Bodyguard wär' der glaub' ich schon geeignet...

I don't understand this language :heul: because I don't like RTL.

Swaggalicious
31.05.2010, 00:46
To answer your question -anselm-... Yeah, I'm a bosnian living in Denmark, so I'm happy this forum has an international site :D
Heard yesterday and she seems great!

catchmo
31.05.2010, 20:04
Dear swagg. So it's time to stamp it in the violet color of our forum. After your registration you would really be, the first. There's no bigger honor than starting the "hype" :D

English
01.06.2010, 19:05
Hello. I would like to ask if Lena's doing a tour around Europe later on? As far as I know all singers who win Eurovision go on tour. And if she is going on tour does that include all Europen countries? (I'm from Lithuania) Thank you. :)

Shelion
01.06.2010, 19:31
Hello. I would like to ask if Lena's doing a tour around Europe later on? As far as I know all singers who win Eurovision go on tour. And if she is going on tour does that include all Europen countries? (I'm from Lithuania) Thank you. :)

:hi:English. At this moment there are no plans to go on tour. Lena gots a few days off. I think she will perform on several festivals in germany and she also will go on promotion-tour accross europe.
Maybe she will go on tour some day. Check out her homepage http://www.lena-meyer-landrut.de/ for further information. You can also check out www.tvtotal.de (Stefan Raab´s tv-total-homepage ;) ).

If we´ll get information about Lena´s tour we´ll let you know right here in this wonderful forum.

Again welcome here and have fun. :thumbsup: Greetings from Germany to Lithuania :hi:

wonfa
01.06.2010, 19:39
edited in starter post

yunusis1
21.07.2010, 16:03
Destek dillerinde Türkçe var mı ? :D

I'm saying,Turkish in supports langues. What ever i want to ask about Lena, she likes the fans, or to belittle them?

EDİT: i need some gif picture, how i write in German. i search gif pictures but i don't take answer.

wonfa
22.07.2010, 19:33
EDİT: i need some gif picture, how i write in German. i search gif pictures but i don't take answer.

Well - you're searching gifs?
Here they are. (http://www.lenameyerlandrut-fanclub.de/showpost.php?p=39271&postcount=10)

have fun

REnegade
22.07.2010, 21:10
[...]
What ever i want to ask about Lena, she likes the fans, or to belittle them.
[...]

Don´t know if I understood your question right. At first I didn´t even recognize it as a question because the questionmark (?) was missing.

The answer: Yes, I think Lena likes her Fans. And not only the german fans but her followers all over europe. But Lena has not become a singer to be admired by anybody - she does it, because she wants to express herself as an artist. So sometimes it seems that her fans are not that important to her. But fans who met her say that she was very friendly to them, let them do their pictures an gives autographs. I think there is nothing more a fan can expect.

I give you an example for what I mean. When Lena came back from Oslo she was welcomed by 40.000 fans in her hometown. She was very pleased, but she said to them: "You are crazy, it is raining - go home".

yunusis1
22.07.2010, 22:18
Well - you're searching gifs?
Here they are. (http://www.lenameyerlandrut-fanclub.de/showpost.php?p=39271&postcount=10)

have fun

thank you so much. They are so beautiful gifs:)

Don´t know if I understood your question right. At first I didn´t even recognize it as a question because the questionmark (?) was missing.

The answer: Yes, I think Lena likes her Fans. And not only the german fans but her followers all over europe. But Lena has not become a singer to be admired by anybody - she does it, because she wants to express herself as an artist. So sometimes it seems that her fans are not that important to her. But fans who met her say that she was very friendly to them, let them do their pictures an gives autographs. I think there is nothing more a fan can expect.

I give you an example for what I mean. When Lena came back from Oslo she was welcomed by 40.000 fans in her hometown. She was very pleased, but she said to them: "You are crazy, it is raining - go home".

excuse me, i forgot question mark(?) but i edited. And thank for answer, it's very understandable.

Sogdiana
14.08.2010, 20:10

I'm here now :)

wonfa
14.08.2010, 20:17
I'm here now :)

You're not the first non-german speaking person here. But for sure welcome. :)

Sogdiana
14.08.2010, 21:15
You're not the first non-german speaking person here. But for sure welcome. :)

I know I'm not the first :P

I just said because I don't speak German :)
I think it's should be more non-german speaking persons here since Lena won Eurovsion she should have gained loads of fans :) Well she have got loads on Facebook but I think more of them should register @ this forum :)

wonfa
14.08.2010, 21:27
Well she have got loads on Facebook but I think more of them should register @ this forum :)

Your thinking is completely right. :thumbsup:
Now, I could give lots of reasons why. On the other side it's better every user comes to this conclusion by his or her own means.

yunusis1
12.10.2010, 20:23
i think i'm the first non- speak german member in this site :D i can't log-in to much because i have school :/ Lena again in ESC 2011 i heard. Is this real?

Acid0989
12.10.2010, 21:38
Yes it is real, Lena will sing again on the ESC in 2011 in Düsseldorf.
And no, you´re not the first non speaking German Member on this site. But welcome anyway. :hi:

support4lena
13.10.2010, 00:11
If you like Facebook, there is an international fanpage in English, maintained by a group of fans, which is always up-to-date and spam-free: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lena-International-Fanpage/105950906121009.

Pooya
15.12.2010, 02:11
Hi my dear friends . My name is Pooya , I am a DEAR LENA lover from IRAN & new here ....... but my question : Why all songs of DEAR LENA are English ??? Doesn't she love her mother language ????? Warmest Greetings from IRAN to all of you :-)

Muenzi
15.12.2010, 02:16
Hi Pooya. Lena likes her mother lanhuage a lot. She is alwas creating new interesting words. But for competing at the eurovision song contest (ESC), you need a song that can be understood everywhere. Thats is why most songs of the ESC are written in english as Lenas Songs too.

Pooya
15.12.2010, 02:37
Thank you dear Muenzi for your response ........ You shouldn't be a German . I am right????:)

Pooya
15.12.2010, 17:23
Hi my dear friends :hi: Why DEAR LENA lives in Cologne & Doesn't live in Hannover :hmm:? ........ Warmest Greetings from Mashhad , IRAN to all of you:hi:

Grinderswitch
15.12.2010, 17:32
* TEXT CANCELLED *

vampire67
15.12.2010, 23:37
@Grinderswitch
Almost sounde like some other forum members I know from chatting :D

Actually doesn't sound like trolling, rather the other side.
Just a little to much ;)

Grinderswitch
17.12.2010, 02:38
... I told you before , If you visit DEAR LENA official homepage , You should know me ...

Just My 2 Cents: I'VE GOT NO MORE QUESTIONS & NO FURTHER COMMENTS ARE NECESSARY!!! :suspekt:

bluescreen
18.12.2010, 15:15
Hi my dear friends :hi: Why DEAR LENA lives in Cologne & Doesn't live in Hannover :hmm:? ........ Warmest Greetings from Mashhad , IRAN to all of you:hi:

Hi Pooya, Lena currently has a flat in Cologne because the management of "Brainpool" resides there, where she is under contract following her success at the ESC. Her home is still in Hannover.

Pooya
04.01.2011, 14:39
Hi & happy new year my dear friends ............ I want some information about DEAR LENA , her education & her hobbies ............... With best regards .......... Greetings from IRAN........ Pooya

malo
04.01.2011, 15:07
Hi Pooya,

Lena finished school and passed her final exams last year in April. Her graduate (Abitur) is the highest one you can reach in Germany as a student (at school)
One of her hobbies is dancing (she started dancing at the age of 5)
You also find these and further information on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lena_Meyer-Landrut)
Greetings back to Iran

Pooya
05.01.2011, 12:56
Hi dear Malo :hi:

Very special thanks for your answer ;) , But doesn't she want to continue her education at university ?

96wirdMeister
05.01.2011, 14:45
Hi dear Malo :hi:

Very special thanks for your answer ;) , But doesn't she want to continue her education at university ?

She wanted to study acting after leaving school, but her victory at "Unser Star for Oslo" changed her plans temporarily.

snowflake
05.01.2011, 15:17
Perhaps she wants to study in the future, but now she concentrates on music, of course.

Pooya
05.01.2011, 16:27
my lovely friends , Dear 96 wird Meister & dear snowflake ,

Hi & Thank you very much .

DJ Berti
07.01.2011, 01:30
Hi Pooya,

many greetings to you.

Perhaps you do not know this interview in english. Its from the russian fanbase:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypsblbZtG3o&feature=player_embedded

Have much fun with it
Bye
Berti

padflash
07.01.2011, 12:34
that interview was fun :D

Pooya
13.01.2011, 11:24
Hi dear Berti :hi:

Many greetings back to you ;)

Thank you very much . I will watch that

Pooya
18.01.2011, 11:27
Hi there :hi:

I have one question : How DEAR LENA was explored ??

Warmest greetings from Mashhad , IRAN , Pooya :hi:

cyberscout
18.01.2011, 12:08
I have one question : How DEAR LENA was explored ??
Warmest greetings from Mashhad , IRAN , Pooya :hi:

You mean: How she was discovered? ;)

She participated in the German ESC preselection (Unser Star für Oslo, USFO), where she had been chosen by Stefan Raab from 4000+ candidates to take part in the TV shows where the viewers could vote for their favorite out of 20 candidates.

Try to watch the videos from her performances on http://www.unser-song-fuer-deutschland.tv/videos/?list=tags&tags=usfolena.

It's worth it!

Pooya
18.01.2011, 12:53
Hi dear Cyberscout:hi:

Yes , You are right:thumbsup: My verb was not exat :D

Thank for your responce ........... But why Steefan Raab choose her ?

cyberscout
18.01.2011, 13:17
Hi Pooya,

did you take a look at some of the videos?

To be a little more accurate: Stefan Raab and his team reviewed tons of video material that was taken in the so-called "Casting Box" (http://www.unser-song-fuer-deutschland.tv/videos/player/index.html?contentId=92951&initialTab=related).

The candidates sang or played instruments in there to show what they can do.

And when Stefan Raab saw Lena on video for the first time she put a spell on him :wub: (that means magic happened :))

Okay - in reality she burnt into his memory because of a very fancy song with a special text line at the beginning and her remarkable dancing moves ;)

Search for it!

Pooya
18.01.2011, 13:53
Hi dear Cyberscout :hi:

Thanks for your video-addresses .:-* Already I don't watch them but I will do that in near future

Now I understand , Danke again ;)

marvin
18.01.2011, 14:30
Why did Stefan choose her from the casting?
Good question. Only Stefan Raab can answer this question.
He knew her only from her casting video.

My opinion is:
Because she was so completely different compared with the other participants.
She sang a song which nobody knew. She was a little bit crazy.
So, why not test her in the show. The rest is history.

Pooya
19.01.2011, 10:16
Hi dear Marvin:hi:

Many thanks !:-* I should thank God that there are responsible & nice guys like you , dear Cyberscut , dear snowflake , dear Muenzi , dear Berti , dear Malo , dear 96wirdMeister ,...here :) ;):thumbsup::)

Pooya
19.01.2011, 10:25

How is every thing with you ? I hope you will be healthy & funny & always enjoy your life ;)
OK........ Can I want you give me some informations about DEAR LENA private life ?

Thanks for your future answer:-*

Greets , Your IRANIAN friend , POOYA ;)

cyberscout
19.01.2011, 14:21
Hi Pooya,

Can I want you give me some informations about DEAR LENA private life ?

No, we definitely cannot!

One of the main principles of this community (and part of the forum rules you agreed during registration) is to protect DEAR Lena's privacy.

Lena doesn't want to share details on her private life and she's well entitled to do so. We all have to respect that.
By the way, Lena tells a lot about her feelings and thoughts, just nothing about her daily routines, family, friends and personal environment.

Have you already watched the Youtube videos with English subtitles?

@the Youtube-Uploaders in here: perhaps we need a subbed version of the Ö3 interview. Then we can discuss it intensely with all our international guests ;)

Pooya
21.01.2011, 13:55
Hi dear Cyberscout:hi:

OK , But I think you can answer these my questions : I saw a picture of DEAR LENA with a ring in her ring finger ? Does she got engaged ? Or does she has a boyfriend ?

Have a nice day , Pooya

marvin
21.01.2011, 14:21
Hallo Pooya,

don´t ask these questions. It is her private life.

No, we definitely cannot!

One of the main principles of this community (and part of the forum rules you agreed during registration) is to protect DEAR Lena's privacy.

Lena doesn't want to share details on her private life and she's well entitled to do so. We all have to respect that.

Nobody will answer you. We don´t know it and we all respect her private life.

Pooya
21.01.2011, 15:13
Hi dear Marvin!

Yes , I agree to respect her private life , but I don't think those 1questions are really private ; Cause I see some pictures of her with a boy that seemed he is her boyfriend

bluescreen
21.01.2011, 15:28
There were press reports (accompanied by photographs and short video snippets) several weeks ago,. indicating that she has a boyfriend called "Max".

cyberscout
21.01.2011, 16:07
Hi Pooya,

we have to assume that everything Lena doesn´t tell publicly is private. The reports bluescreen wrote about were published by BILD, a Yellow press "newspaper" whose editors don´t respect anyone´s privacy, especially not Lena´s because she is very popular and BILD wants to sell issues...

Lena indeed is very consistent in not talking about her private life and she´s picky in choosing journalists to talk to.
But she is well known for that and even admired for that by many.

rumimo
21.01.2011, 16:23
Hi dear Marvin!

Yes , I agree to respect her private life , but I don't think those 1questions are really private ; Cause I see some pictures of her with a boy that seemed he is her boyfriend
Hi Pooya, if you research too much in her private life is a risk that you will be kicked out.
So do not insist.

Pooya
21.01.2011, 16:58
my lovely friends ; dear Blue screen & dear Cyberscout

Hi:hi:

I don't have any information about " BILD" newspaper .But I'm almost sure she has a boyfriend Cause I see 4 of her pictures with a young boy that seemed is her boyfriend ( In Persian fanclub of ESC ; Its topic was : " Another pictures of Lena Meyer Landrut ; Winner of ESC 2010 . That was written These picture dedicted to 6 months before of her Winning in ESC , if you want I write for you its link address)

In addition Two of my friends in DEAR LENA homepage about her boyfriend

bluescreen
21.01.2011, 17:02
Hi Pooya, if you research too much in her private life is a risk that you will be kicked out.
So do not insist.

Pooya is completely right in pointing out, that this question isn't private any more. It was not only discussed in the yellow press, but also here at the forum in a very open manner. I still remember that some of the younger, male forum members were very upset at that time...

Pooya
21.01.2011, 17:43
Dear blue screen & dear Rummio !

Hi:hi:

Danke !:-*:-* I think its better I ask another question :

" Does DEAR LENA has any sponsor , Is Opel Company her official sponsor ?"

I wish for you nice holiday weekends , Pooya;)

Pooya
22.01.2011, 16:42
Hi there:hi:

I wait for your response

bluescreen
22.01.2011, 18:18
" Does DEAR LENA has any sponsor , Is Opel Company her official sponsor ?"

Yes, Opel Company is her official sponsor! They designed a special version of an Opel Corsa car ("Opel Corsa Satellite") for her and recorded advertising films for TV and perhaps Cinema with her in South Africa. Here are some informations in English about the relationship of Lena and Opel:

http://www.opel.com/experience_opel/opel-world/lena/about-lena.html

Pooya
22.01.2011, 18:29
Oh my God , a special version of Opel Corsa for DEAR LENA & " satelite" ? How interesting

Danke lieber Blue Screen !:-*:)

bluescreen
22.01.2011, 18:29
Here you can find probably the first of a series of advertising spots with Lena and her "Opel Corsa Satellite":

http://de.opel-microsites.com/corsa/#/gallery/videos

Here you can find a report about the recording of the advertising spot in Johannisburg:

http://www.auto-news.de/video/index.jsp?id==28883

Pooya
22.01.2011, 18:38
Many thanks dear Blue Screen:hi:

They are excellent:)

Pooya
22.01.2011, 18:41
What is exact name of Opel Corsa which designed for LENA ?

pit
22.01.2011, 22:07
@pooya post #50 and @ cyberscout post #51
I took you suggestion as an assignment and challenge. But dubbed versions of radio interviews without pictures? It only can be made up with pics collected together – I'd say: monstrous! See:
http://www.lenameyerlandrut-fanclub.de/forum/showthread.php?3871-Lena-s-interview-on-%D63-16th-May-2010&p=129175#post129175

Pooya
30.01.2011, 10:34
Hi dear Pit:hi:

That was excellent . Thank you very much my friend:-*:-*:-*:thumbsup: Go on.

With nicest wishes ; Pooya

Pooya
30.01.2011, 10:38
Hi dear friend :hi:

I can not understand ; What is exact name of Opel Corsa which designed for DEAR LENA ? :hmm:

And is ir really designed for her ? A special version ?

Have a nice weekend

Greets ; Pooya

marvin
30.01.2011, 11:46
The car was not designed for her. It was designed for hopefully many new Opel Customers. They use her popularity to sell this car.

The name of the car ist Opel Corsa Satellite.

cyberscout
30.01.2011, 11:49
Its name is "Opel Corsa Satellite" (like her song), but it wasn´t designed for Lena personally.
Lena has a big advertising deal with Opel and acts as "brand ambassador" for that company. So there is a special Corsa edition which is promoted by Lena.

Although it´s just advertising, the deal is a win-win-win-situation for Lena, Opel and for us fans, because Opel promotes Lena at least as much as she does for the car. Opel is main partner of Lena´s tour across Germany. And most important: Opel produces a lot of advertising photos and videos (e.g. the TV commercial) that let us virtually get desperate because of her beauty and humour :)

EDIT: I was too slow again :)

Pooya
30.01.2011, 12:39
OK ; thank you very much dear Marvin & dear Cyberscout :-*:-*

But why they travel to south Africa for advertising Videos ?

cyberscout
30.01.2011, 12:59
hmm, you have to ask the advertising agencies :)

I think, it´s because of stable weather conditions and good lighting conditions. And maybe it´s easier there to lock the streets for shooting...?
But maybe some creative guy has chosen Johannesburg for scenery because it just fits best for the spot...

marvin
30.01.2011, 13:11
Have you ever seen german streets in winter? It is cold, the streets are dirty from the snow, the weather is cloudy. In south africa they have summer, it is warm, nice weather, good conditions.

Pooya
30.01.2011, 14:41
OK ; Again thank you very much my dear friend .:-*:-*

But can I ask another question : I it right DEAR LENA is a fan of F.C Cologne ?

Have a very nice weekend

Greets ; Your IRANIAN friend ; Pooya

Pooya
01.02.2011, 18:10
Hi dear friends :hi:

I hope you enjoyed LENA performance last night :) But why there are no answer for my question

? :hmm: Please answer me . I have many questions about DEAR LENA to ask ....;)

Have a very nice time ;

Your IRANIAN friend ; Pooya

bluescreen
01.02.2011, 18:54
Hi Pooya,

I don't care about football, therefore I cannot answer your question. But if you are interested in Lenas Performance yesterday, here are the songs she sung last evening (short overview):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07a2F47YRL4

Federfuchs
02.02.2011, 02:26
Hi Pooya,

as far as I remember all the interviews and shows Lena attended, Lena's attitude toward football has changed in the course of last year: In early interviews, she stated that her interest in football was rather marginal - she watched games of the german national team in the football world cup with friends for example, but she was not a fan of a club in the premiership or something like that. In the last few months, she said at least twice (in TV Total, I think, but I'm not sure), that she supports 1. FC Cologne now.

I don't know how big a fan of the club she really is. My guess is, that her new interest developed because of her working environment: I bet, many people of her new "working family" at Brainpool are football fans and have introduced her a little bit into football fan culture. Besides that, I'm sure being a fan of some club or another is an endless source for her to banter with other football fans she meets regurlarly, especially if they favorite another club as Mathias Opdenhövel does for example. ;)

Hope that helps :)

Pooya
04.02.2011, 10:08
My dear friends ; Dear bluescreen & dear Federfuchs : Vielen dank :-*:-*

especially if they favorite another club as Mathias Opdenhövel does for example. ;)

What ? Mathias Opdenhövel ? :hmm: Who is he ? LENA's friend ?

cyberscout
04.02.2011, 10:43
Matthias Opendhövel is a TV host in German TV. He hosted Stefan-Raab-Shows like "Unser Star für Oslo" or "Unser Song für Deutschland".
I guess, he's good friends with Lena. He also knows Stefan Raab privately.

In the last "Tv Total" episode, they talked about which football club is whos favorite and Lena told, she was in trouble with Matthias, because her favorite is 1. FC Cologne and his is FC Mönchengladbach.

marathonmann
04.02.2011, 13:03
FC Mönchengladbach.

I think you mean VFL Borussia Mönchengladbach.

cyberscout
04.02.2011, 13:10
I think you mean VFL Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Yes, maybe so. I'm not really into football... :D

Pooya
04.02.2011, 14:39
Thank you very much dear Cyberscout & dear marathonman :-*:-*

Lena told, she was in trouble with Matthias, because her favorite is 1. FC Cologne and his is FC Mönchengladbach.

But Are F.C Cologne & F.C Mönchengladbach Or VFL Borussia Mönchengladbach are rival of each other ?

DJ Berti
04.02.2011, 23:32
But Are F.C Cologne & F.C Mönchengladbach Or VFL Borussia Mönchengladbach are rival of each other ?

Yes !

1. FC Cologne & VFL 1900 Borussia Mönchengladbach are rival. When they play football together most of the Policeman of both cities and a few more are employed to control the fans of both teams.

Its like war ! And this is no joke!

snowflake
04.02.2011, 23:34

Yes, the two clubs don't like each other.
Oh, DJ Berti was faster than me. ;)

Pooya
09.02.2011, 14:23
Why ? It is not a Derby :hmm:

Thank you very much dear Berti & dear Snowflake for your answers :-*:-*

96wirdMeister
09.02.2011, 16:17
I really can not understand why Lena's supporting 1. FC Cologne. Nothing against the club, but in my opinion it's a chaos club and very hollywood-like. Perhaps she has the ability to convert :-D .

Asspony
10.02.2011, 01:33
Why ? It is not a Derby :hmm:

It´s a kind of derby. The cities are just around 50 kilometres away, wich is very close for german standard. And both teams have a successful history, so they are rivals.

Nicolas Hazen
10.02.2011, 19:20
I really can not understand why Lena's supporting 1. FC Cologne. Nothing against the club, but in my opinion it's a chaos club and very hollywood-like. Perhaps she has the ability to convert :-D .

At least Cologne has some noisy fans - their away support is definitly much better than the support of the Hannover supporters ;)

96wirdMeister
10.02.2011, 19:45
At least Cologne has some noisy fans - their away support is definitly much better than the support of the Hannover supporters ;)

I don't think so, Hannover's supporters are also numerous and not bad ;) .