PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Greetings from IRAN

Pooya
14.12.2010, 16:50
Hi my dear friends:hi: ........ My name is POOYA & I am DEAR LENA lover from IRAN ....... I recently join you , but I don't know how I should use this website . In addition I can not speak Deutsch ...... If you visit DEAR LENA official homepage , You should know me ....... I am really happy to meet you my friends........ Greeting from IRAN to all of dear LENA fans all around THE WORLD ....... POOYA : pooyaa92@gmail.com :hi:

ziggy
14.12.2010, 16:58
Hey Pooya! Nice to have you here :) How did you get to know Lena? Have you seen the Eurovision Song Contest on iranian TV?

Pooya
14.12.2010, 17:10
Hi my dear friend , Ziggy...... No , IRAN TV doesn't show ESC . I know DEAR LENA at ESC page at wikipedia....... Thanks for your response

xxjr16xx
14.12.2010, 17:24
welcome:hi:

Melanie
14.12.2010, 17:33
Hello Pooya,

welcome to our forum. I hope you will enjoy it here.

bluescreen
14.12.2010, 17:44
Hi Pooya,

nice to finally find you here! :)

Hope that you now can access the shoutbox?!

Grinderswitch
14.12.2010, 18:22
* TEXT CANCELLED *

steffen3
14.12.2010, 18:29
Zur allgemeinen Information: Bei der Person POOYA handelt es sich um einen allseits bekannten Stalker, der mit seinen heißen Liebesschwüren das Gästebuch von Lena's HP zuspammt (was dort auch regelmäßig zu Löschungen führt und vielfach kritische Bemerkungen anderer Guest-Book-User hervorruft) !!!

Klartext: DON'T FEED THE TROLL ! :Spam:

@bluescreen: Was soll Pooya in die Shoutbox hineinmüllen?

Ich hab' mich nicht getraut, was zu sagen. Nix gegen engagierte Fans, aber der (und andere) haben das GB ziemlich verunstaltet.

bluescreen
14.12.2010, 19:36
Ich kenne seine Messages in Lenas Gästebuch. Als Spam würde ich die aber nicht deklarieren. Seine Messages sind immer nett und höflich gehalten und auch durchaus individuell. Er hat sich dort auch schon gelegentlich zu gewissen böswilligen Kommentaren geäußert, also so ganz monothematisch ist das, was er dort schreibt, nicht. Klar hat er dort ein wenig zu viel gepostet für die meisten Geschmäcker, aber ich glaube nicht dass das auch automatisch heißt, dass er hier genauso viel posten wird. Das Lena-Gästebuch ist ja schon ein sehr vergängliches Medium in dem Sinne, dass dort in der Regel nur die vordersten Einträge gelesen werden.

Ich würde von daher sagen, wir warten jetzt erst mal ab, wie er sich im Forum verhält. Das was er bis jetzt hier geschrieben hat, klingt doch ganz vernünftig und er ist auch auf die Frage eingegangen.

marathonmann
14.12.2010, 20:08
Welcome, Pooya! :hi:

Hier muß ich bluescreen einfach zustimmen. Als Troll würde ich Pooya nicht bezeichnen. Außerdem würde ich mit dem Wort Stalker vorsichtiger umgehen.

Aber eigentlich sollten wir uns in diesem Bereich auch nicht auf deutsch über die ausländischen User unterhalten, sondern auf englisch mit ihnen.

Pooya
14.12.2010, 21:38
How much responses :) ...... thank you my dear friends..... You really are nice guys . I want that you give some informations about DEAR LENA ...... isn't better that you write your answers English:D , I can't speak German ....... Greetings to all of you my friends ....... Your IRANIAN friend , POOYA

Len.a
14.12.2010, 21:39
Hey Pooya :hi:
I know you from Lena's Homepage ;)
Get your kicks! :)

Fana
14.12.2010, 22:27
:welcome:
I hope you will have fun here :)

pLENArium
14.12.2010, 22:59
...whatever, a "troll"´s behavior is a little bit different from declarations of love like this ;)

...but somehow it´s strange to fall in love with Lena without seeing the USFO- or ESC-Shows...maybe some kind of magic ? :hmm:

We will never know it really - so it´s time to wish you :welcome: here :hi:

Pooya
15.12.2010, 01:30
Hi my dear friend pLENArium , Thanks for your response ....... But I download ESC 2010 & WATCH DEAR LENAs performance ...... Greetings to you:hi:

Pooya
15.12.2010, 02:54
:welcome:
I hope you will have fun here :)
Hi .Thank you very much dear FANA:):hi:

Grinderswitch
17.12.2010, 02:40
... I told you before , If you visit DEAR LENA official homepage , You should know me ...

Just My 2 Cents: I'VE GOT NO MORE QUESTIONS & NO FURTHER COMMENTS ARE NECESSARY!!! :suspekt:

vampire67
17.12.2010, 22:09
@Grinderswitch
Just calm down, you are a bit hard.
I recommend reading some of the comments from the other members, as you seem to have a pretty limited view.
I have seen his first postings in the shoutbox that seemed like spam.
However, he excused himself after realising it as he did not get his postings visible and tried again and again.
I know this behaviour from the shoutbox. It sometimes stalls, however postings are processed, just not visible.
So he seems no troll, just a bit to 'enthusiasic'.

So lets welcome him
:hi:

rumimo
18.12.2010, 00:54
Yes, I see it like vampire67, and Grinderswitch please change your avatar.

RatedR-Taker
08.01.2011, 00:07
welcome.

you will have many fun here, of course. this is a great thing here.

Pooya
13.01.2011, 11:08
Hi dear RatedR-Taker :hi:

Thank you very much my friend , I'm really happy to be happy here with nice guys like you :) We - All of DEAR LENA fans - are a big family and we should be kind with each other :hi: