PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Hi all of DEAR LENA fans , Greetings from IRAN

Pooya
15.12.2010, 17:04
Warmest greetings to all of DEAR LENA fans from IRAN :hi:....... I told you before , If you visit DEAR LENA official homepage , You should know me . ......... Unfortunately there are some rude guys there that insult to me & my country & my religion :( :( Although I always try to write loveliest & best words about DEAR LENA , Dear GERMANY & all of her fans;) But I don't see all of German like impolite people & always try to be a Aryan Gentleman & write nicest words about DEAR LENA & all of his fans :) But you should know better , Can you tell me why they dislike & insult me ???:hi::hi:

Muenzi
15.12.2010, 17:12
Warmest greetings to all of DEAR LENA fans from IRAN :hi:....... I told you before , If you visit DEAR LENA official homepage , You should know me . ......... Unfortunately there are some rude guys there that insult to me & my country & my religion :( :( Although I always try to write loveliest & best words about DEAR LENA , Dear GERMANY & all of her fans;) But I don't see all of German like impolite people & always try to be a Aryan Gentleman & write nicest words about DEAR LENA & all of his fans :) But you should know better , Can you tell me why they dislike & insult me ???:hi::hi:
We know this proble, in Germany too. Not only here it is a problem all over the world.

The problem is called WTM (writing to much)

I know, you are a really big fan of lovely LENA and of germany too. Soo you are very exited and you like to write about LENA very very often. If you do so, some people might think, that can't be true! This guy (Pooya) is making jokes. He is kidding us. I know this is not true, but this is, what some people might think.

I like your posts. You are a bog fan of "DEAR LENA". But try not to post to often. That might end the problem.

steffen3
15.12.2010, 17:20
You and some other people are using the Lena guestbook as a forum or chatbox. But it is just a guestbook for writing something nice once in a while. Some people are pissed off by the fact that there are pages over pages only with posts from you and a handfull of other guys.

Grinderswitch
15.12.2010, 17:27
* TEXT CANCELLED *

pelikan
15.12.2010, 19:59
Zur allgemeinen Information: Ich habe hier im Forum schon heißere und vor allem umfangreichere Liebes/Sympathie-Bekundungen gelesen...wie war das mit dem Glashaus?
Jemanden (der im Gästebuch) bereits aufs übelste beschimpft wurde (obwohl da nicht sicher ist, ob es wirklich ein- und derselbe ist) gleich als "Troll" abzustempeln, ist mMn etwas voreilig. Wo bleibt die "Lena-Toleranz"?

pLENArium
15.12.2010, 22:35
...jetzt wiederhole ich dat ma auf Deutsch, wat ich in Pooya´s anderen Fred geschrieben habe: TROLL IS ANDERS :hmm:

...es handelt sich wohl eher um einen liebeskranken Lenaisten aus´m IRAN :) - ich bin eher erstaunt darüber, welch grenz- und kulturenüberschreitende Macht Lena ausübt...ich erwarte demnächst chinesische, afrikanische, japanische oder indische Lenaisten...mein Gott - dat is doch schööön :wub:

bluescreen
15.12.2010, 22:44
@Grinderswitch: Ich finde es absolut unverschämt einen anderen User als Stalker zu diffamieren. Und das auch noch mit dem Posting von copyright-geschützten Postings dieses Users, die ganz sicher nicht mit dessen Einverständnis hier in diesem Forum schon mehrfach in einem diffamierenden Kontext von Ihnen publiziert wurden. Das ist in meinen Augen ein klarer Verstoß gegen die Regeln dieses Forums, der hoffentlich von den Adminstratoren hier noch geahndet oder zumindest angemahnt wird. Gleiche Regeln für alle! Lange Forumszugehörigkeit ist kein Freibrief für solche Aktionen!

marvin
15.12.2010, 23:15
Hey boys and girls, it is not nice from all of you to write in German in an international section about a foreign guest. In my opinion he is neither a stalker, nor a troll. Maybe he is writing a little bit crazy stuff, but this is not our problem.

DJ Berti
15.12.2010, 23:22
We're all mad here. Lena-mad....

pLENArium
15.12.2010, 23:30
...and I respect all Lena-Lovers - and it doesn´t matter which country they came from - Lenaists all over the world: UNITE :thumbsup:

Grinderswitch
15.12.2010, 23:44
... I told you before , If you visit DEAR LENA official homepage , You should know me ...

Just My 2 Cents: I'VE GOT NO MORE QUESTIONS & NO FURTHER COMMENTS ARE NECESSARY!!! :suspekt:

Pooya
19.01.2011, 10:49
dear Griderswithch

What is your problem with me :hmm:? Did I insult you ?