PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : When I saw DEAR LENA for first time

Pooya
03.02.2011, 14:54
Warmest greetings from Mashhad , 2nd biggest city of IRAN , to my lovely German friends all around the GERMANY from historic Berlin in east till nice Aachen in west , from lovely Hamburg in north , till dear Munchen in south :hi: ;) And Of course a special greeting to my non German friends all around the world :hi:

How are you ? I wish you are funny ; healthy & happy .

These days whole of Germany ; Austria ; Belgium ,....... ( And Of Course A IRANIAN boy ;) ) have LENA fever . A LOVELY fever :) I hope you Enjoyed " Unser song fur Deutschland" Although I can not watch that . :sadnodrn2:

As you know I am from IRAN & IRAN is not in ESC so most of my compatriots don't know ESC or LENA.

Lots of my German friends told me : " How did you know LENA "? " How did you find this forum ?"

I answered them but I said with myself : " It is very interesting that we ; all of DEAR LENA fans ; say " How do we know DEAR LENA ";" When & where we saw her for first time "& "How do we feel in that lovely moment ?"

I will be a first person who writes his story ; Cause I think it is a most interesting story :);)

Have a very nice day ;

Your IRANIAN friend ; Pooya

Pooya
03.02.2011, 15:24
Now I want to tell you my story : " How did I Know ESC or DEAR LENA ? "

At first : ESC is not popular in IRAN maybe because IRAN TV doesn't show that . So European singers & LENA are not popular here & non of her songs or video clips are not available here. My compatriots most love IRANIAN & American singers .

But about becoming fan of LENA : Its a long story ; I didn't know ESC till ( I forget the date ; I just knew that was first day of FIFA World Cup 2010 ) . On that day my sister showed me a video clip of Alexander Rybak , Fairytale. That was excellent . She explained me about ESC & After that
I watched another performance of ESC 2009 . I fell in love with ESC :)

After about 115 days ; some day I was in the internet at my university . I searched " يورو ويژن" = " Euro Vision" & then I saw LENA in Persian wikipedia . I went to Lena page in wikipedia & ESC page . She had an innocent face & put a magic on me ; I really don't know what did she do with me ; I just know she was always in my mind ;) I knew her official website of Wikipedia .

Then I downloaded ESC 2010 & I saw her performance & some of her interviews .

Her official website became my Homepage . I always try to write loveliest & niccest comments to make her happy . ( Maybe you know my comments ) Even sometimes I did not sleep at night to write comment & make her smiley ;)

Some day I saw in Guestbook address of this forum & after that I registered here & now I am writing for you. ;)

I hope my story was enjoyable for you ;

Nicest wishes for all of you ;

Your IRANIAN friend ; Pooya

bluescreen
03.02.2011, 16:27
I hope my story was enjoyable for you ;

Of course, it was enjoyable for me - your story is a fairytale itself :)

Elinor D.
03.02.2011, 18:05
thanks for letting us know how your lena-way startet.....a lovely story! oh and greets back to iran from germany *btw. that sounds like esc ;)*

Grombold
03.02.2011, 19:39
@Pooya: thank you very much for your nice and interesting story

Pooya
04.02.2011, 09:03
You are welcome my dear friends :thumbsup:

But it will be really interesting ; if you write your story . That should be enjoyable for all of us:)

Have a very nice day ;

Greets ; Your IRANIAN friend ; Pooya

Asspony
04.02.2011, 23:04
I think most of the German fans share the same story.

If you are not so familiar with the history of Eurovision Song Contest, you maybe might not know that the first (and only) victory for Germany was back in 1982. Nicole with the song "Ein bisschen Frieden"...what happened the following 27 years was a story full of shame and bad results for the German entries (ok, some exceptions). But most of the time Germany sent embarrasing artists with embarrasing songs to this contest and the songs got just a very few points. The newspapers claimed "Europe dosen`t like us".
So the national broadcaster (who is responsable for the participant) declared the song contest 2010 to a "national mission" and left the job to Stefan Raab. Stefan Raab is musician, TV host, multitalent who participated 4 times to the song contest as singer or composer and his worst result was an 8th place, which was pretty good for German standard.

Raab organised a big casting to find "Unser star für Oslo" (our star for Oslo). They selected 20 singer out of 4000 candidaes and the first show -with the first 10 candidates- started on 2nd of february 2010. The plan was that each candidate can sing a song of his choice (cover version or self written song), a jury of famous German singers judge them and the german people could select 5 candidates for the final show(s)

After 9 good/brilliant but solid -I don´t want call them boring- artists, performing songs from the charts or evergreens,the TV host announced the 10th and last candidate for this evening: Lena, a 18 years old school-girl from Hannover. There was a short trailer and Lena introduced herself. She talked about her casting and then the story began....
A girl stumbled on the big stage and started to perform a completely unknown, non mainstream song. After 10 seconds she got me!
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??? I never heard someone singing this way before. I never saw a German artist having so much fun on stage. And she conveyed her fun and happiness in a way I`ve never seen before. After her performance I was totally knocked down :)
This was such a very unique performance that I was not sure if the jury and audience will like this. Then I realized that the audience went crazy. They cheered and claped hands like crazy.
Also the jury was speechless. Stefan began and said: You kicked me. I don´t know what happened and I can´t explain why I like your performance so much. We have not to judge you, if you stricked the right tone because your performance was so awesome. Even the other jury-members praised her and the last jury-member finished with the words: ...and I want you to forget right now what I`ll tell you now, because I want you to be yourself. You got star-appeal, the people will love you.
And he was damn right!

If you wanna see how everything started, go here: http://www.unser-song-fuer-deutschland.tv/videos/player/index.html?contentId=57482&initialTab=related

Opa Hoppenstedt
04.02.2011, 23:23
...what happened the following 27 years was a story full of shame and bad results for the German entries (ok, some expectations).

I think you mean exceptions, not expectations.

Asspony
04.02.2011, 23:26
I think you mean exceptions, not expectations.

You are right...this was a typo and I will change it that I do not confuse Pooya :)

mr.spock1968
04.02.2011, 23:36
A girl stumbled on the big stage and started to perform a completely unknown, non mainstream song.
The Singer/Songwriter of the Song which Lena performed is Adele. The song was "My Same " from the Album called "19".
the day after Lena was performing the Song in the Show the Song was climbing up the itunes Charts in Germany to Place 3.

Today Adele is the first time in Germany on 1.Place in the Musikcharts with her Album called "21" and also on
Place 1 with her Single "Rolling In The Deep"

a wonderfull story

96wirdMeister
04.02.2011, 23:41
Very nice story, Pooya :) . Sounds like a fairytale like bluescreen said!

I have been a very big ESC fan since 5 years. First, I've watched the ESC only to see the crazy perfomances and I was often very disappointed when Germany failed :( . After the disappointing ESC 2009, I heard the first time that the NDR wants to find the performer for ESC 2010 together with Stefan Raab. I felt very happy because I knew his success at the ESC 1998 (with Guildo Horn), ESC 2000 (himself with "Wadde Hadde Dudde Da?") and ESC 2004 (with Max Mutzke). So I've looked forward excitedly to the new casting show "Unser Star für Oslo" because I'm a big fan of Raab and I've wanted to watch a serious casting show...

So I watched the first show and I was a little bit bored... There was nobody I really liked. I sympathised with Cyril Krueger, because he was from Hannover, but I had no favourite. Until the moment Matthias Opdenhövel announced the last perfomance of the evening... A young girl from Hannover? Again somebody from Hannover? The second singer from my hometown? I was really nervous and then I saw her in the little "profile film" before every perfomance. She's crazy, but in a positive way, I thought. And then she began to sing... And I was also "flashed", like Raab :D . I thought: "That's the girl Germany shound send to Oslo! On the next day, Lena's perfomance was the headline of our local newspaper, "Hannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung" and everyone talked about her... Great time :) .

Since that moment I've watched every episode of USFO and I dont't regret it! The final of USFO was epic and I went to Lena's recipience in Hannover's town hall. My profile photo ist from that day :)

Pooya
05.02.2011, 13:01
Oh ; my GOD !

Many thanks every body . These stories were really interesting & enjoyable for me . ;)

Dear friends : Please write your story & Let us to know how you became a fan of DEAR LENA ;)

All The Best

Greets ; Pooya

Asspony
06.02.2011, 05:21
By the way, here for you to watch the moment (at 00:45) where most of the males felt in love with Lena :)

http://www.unser-song-fuer-deutschland.tv/videos/player/index.html?contentId=61992&initialTab=related&showId=1444-01

yunusis1
06.02.2011, 12:45
:) Thanks for story Pooya :) I read all story. It's interesting :) I'm from The Turkish Rebublic (Turkey, but i don't use "Turkey" Cause you know, it's mean a animal same time :/) I think, i can write my story, but my English isn't good. I can read and understand but i can't write so good :) but i'll try :)

cyberscout
06.02.2011, 12:55
:) Thanks for story Pooya :) I read all story. It's interesting :) I'm from The Turkish Rebublic (Turkey, but i don't use "Turkey" Cause you know, it's mean a animal same time :/) I think, i can write my story, but my English isn't good. I can read and understand but i can't write so good :) but i'll try :)

Nice to hear from you again :) May the International Forum Section explode ;)

And btw, thanks to Pooya for sharing his "enchantment story". Sadly, I cannot add additional thoughts because Asspony told everything as it happenend to me, too.

yunusis1
06.02.2011, 13:19
Nice to hear from you again :) May the International Forum Section explode ;)

Thanks you :) i wish too :)

Pooya
09.02.2011, 03:11

Hi dear Yunusis :hi:

You are welcome :thumbsup: ;)

Nice too meet you :) If you need to help in English ; You can ask us .

Don't hesitate . Another fans and I will be really happy to help a good & polite friend like you ;)

Have a nice time ;

Greets ; Pooya

Pooya
09.02.2011, 03:15
By the way, here for you to watch the moment (at 00:45) where most of the males felt in love with Lena :)

http://www.unser-song-fuer-deutschland.tv/videos/player/index.html?contentId=61992&initialTab=related&showId=1444-01

Vielen dank lieber Asspony :-*:-*:-*

Pooya
09.02.2011, 03:27
And btw, thanks to Pooya for sharing his "enchantment story". Sadly, I cannot add additional thoughts because Asspony told everything as it happenend to me, too.

You are welcome my dear Friend :thumbsup:

Don't Be sad . Its not matter you can not write your story . Its matter that you spend your golden time to be with us . :);)

I ; as writer of this thread ; should thank you . :-*

Have a good night dear Cyberscout ;

Your friend ; Pooya

yunusis1
25.02.2011, 11:23
Hi dear Yunusis :hi:

You are welcome :thumbsup: ;)

Nice too meet you :) If you need to help in English ; You can ask us .

Don't hesitate . Another fans and I will be really happy to help a good & polite friend like you ;)

Have a nice time ;

Greets ; Pooya

nice to meet you too :) My English isn't very good, but we can understand each other :) i love this site, there is a lot people around the world :) have a nice time in this site :)

Pooya
10.03.2011, 18:19
nice to meet you too :) My English isn't very good, but we can understand each other :) i love this site, there is a lot people around the world :) have a nice time in this site :)

Thank you so much dear Yunus :-*

But There are not a lot of non German active fans here . :( Only you from Turkey ; 3 or 4 fans

from Austria ; One fan from Portugal & me from IRAN .

But I hope you will have fun here . :)

All The Best For You ;

Your Friend ; Pooya

Pooya
05.04.2011, 11:47
Hey dear friends !

Please share the moment & Let us to know how do you join to family of DEAR LENA fans :clap: ;)

perueckenfh
08.04.2011, 05:18
good morning to everybody, i hope you had a good sleep and from my opinion, this is going to be a great day.

so i hope you woke up with a smile and share my good mood :-)

Pooya
08.04.2011, 17:10
good morning to everybody, i hope you had a good sleep and from my opinion, this is going to be a great day.

so i hope you woke up with a smile and share my good mood :-)

Yes ; in my opinion it is a good day too . :) Thank you so much .

I wish a nice day for whole of the people all around the world . ( Except bloody & bad guys ;) )

berlinforrent
12.04.2011, 05:02
hallo an alle,

endlich wird es wieder wärmer und die tage länger, es ist einfach schön anzusehen wie überall die natur wieder zum leben erwacht.

viele grüße an alle

nick

Neymar27
12.04.2011, 17:00
hallo an alle,

endlich wird es wieder wärmer und die tage länger, es ist einfach schön anzusehen wie überall die natur wieder zum leben erwacht.

viele grüße an alle

nick

??

Unregistriert
20.07.2011, 18:10
Hey friends,
I'm from Germany but I didn't watch the USFO shows at frist. I didn't like casting shows because in the shows I was used to like DSDS there were no special singers and the jury was that idiotic I didn't want to see them hurting their competitors.
So I tried to ignore the show, and until ESC I just knew there was a girl called Lena with a song called Satellite which I heard a few times on the radio.
But then there was the evening of the show. I watched it with some friends, and when Lena came on stage I was really flashed by the way she smiled, the way she moved, the way she sang. After her performance I was convinced I had never seen a better one before.
We couldn't believe that we won that show and with every twelfe points Lena got from the other countrys, our heartbeat got more and more.
This evening was one of the best of my life!
After the contest, I wasn't able to forget her. I watched all her performances of Usfo, buyed the cd's and went to her concert. And of course I was watching Usfd :-)
Let's hope there will be much more of this fantastic artist!

Brummell
20.07.2011, 18:34
We all are full of hope too and we are waiting for her two new songs ( Who'd want to find love, What a man ) :thumbsup:

Pooya
21.07.2011, 12:35
Hi Our dear Unregistered friend ! :hi:

Thank you so much for your nice story . :) I am really willing too like Brummel . :thumbsup:

Al_she_va
25.10.2012, 23:24
When I saw lena for the first time...
I thought "that's it...replay"

That was a list of videos from ESC'10 candidates. And I was just watching them to understand which country would be my favourite one.

Then I wanted to watch more from Lena, there were just some first interviews and the videos from USFO.

That was my first Lena-evening
<3

IrBiS
21.11.2012, 19:54
When I first saw Lena at the Eurovision, I have something in my heart turned over .... even difficult to describe in words ... like an angel descended from heaven) voice is stunning .... In general, the first impression was unforgettable!

Когда я впервые увидел Лену на Евровидении, у меня в душе что-то перевернулось....даже словами трудно описать... будто ангел спустился с небес) Голос такой завораживающий.... В общем, первые впечатления были незабываемыми!

j_easy
21.11.2012, 20:07
When I first saw Lena at the Eurovision, I have something in my heart turned over .... even difficult to describe in words ... like an angel descended from heaven) voice is stunning .... In general, the first impression was unforgettable!

Когда я впервые увидел Лену на Евровидении, у меня в душе что-то перевернулось....даже словами трудно описать... будто ангел спустился с небес) Голос такой завораживающий.... В общем, первые впечатления были незабываемыми!

Dear IrBiS, a lot of us had similar feelings and a special Lena moment :) Welcome here and much fun!

Hollie60
21.11.2012, 20:32
Hello @IrBiS,
and once again a warm welcome and have fun here.

Добры дзень, і зноў цёплы прыём і весела тут. (Google Translate)

:winkb: