PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : The Turkish Republic's ESC Song...

yunusis1
26.02.2011, 23:44
I know, it's a Lena Meyer-Landrut forum, but i think this arena "Exchange with German Fans" is free to Off Topic subjects(Sorry about my English :) )

Singers: Yüksek Sadakat.
Song: Live it up
My comment: I don't like the music so much. I'm waiting your comments too :)

Here is The video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE0ppllA-dY&feature=related

Acid0989
26.02.2011, 23:59
Hi. That is totally ok. Here you can take a look at all, at the moment, known Acts 2011.

http://www.lenameyerlandrut-fanclub.de/forum/showthread.php?4339-Liste-der-best%E4tigten-Teilnehmer-%28ESC-2011%29&p=154925#post154925

yunusis1
27.02.2011, 00:06
Hi. That is totally ok. Here you can take a look at all, at the moment, known Acts 2011.

http://www.lenameyerlandrut-fanclub.de/forum/showthread.php?4339-Liste-der-best%E4tigten-Teilnehmer-%28ESC-2011%29&p=154925#post154925

ohh thank you :) There is a all Songs ha? :D

marvin
27.02.2011, 19:45
Manga last year was much better than this. I don't think that the Turkish Republic has good chances this year. It´s a good song, but nothing special. A little bit boring.

Maybe Estonia will win this year. I don't know.

yunusis1
27.02.2011, 22:38
Manga last year was much better than this. I don't think that the Turkish Republic has good chances this year. It´s a good song, but nothing special. A little bit boring.

Yes you right. Manga is the best than this. And song is bored. I think this year we are in 12-17 :)

vampire67
04.03.2011, 21:12
Dino Merlan (Bosnia) seems to be also high on this years list.
I would definitely prefer it much over the turkish title this year :hmm:

Pooya
05.03.2011, 00:26
Hi dear Yunus :hi:

I have best wishes for Turkish song but I have a question : Why we don't see your famous singers at

ESC ?

All The Best For Turkey & Germany at ESC ;

Your IRANIAN friend ; Pooya

yunusis1
14.03.2011, 20:55
Hi dear Yunus :hi:

I have best wishes for Turkish song but I have a question : Why we don't see your famous singers at

ESC ?

All The Best For Turkey & Germany at ESC ;

Your IRANIAN friend ; Pooya

Yüksek Sadakat is a Famous in Turkey, About last year, Manga Famous too.

With my Best Wishes.

Pooya
15.03.2011, 00:19
Yüksek Sadakat is a Famous in Turkey, About last year, Manga Famous too.

With my Best Wishes.

Many IRANIANS listen to Turkish songs ; I followed to some years ago ; But I don't know Manga or

Yüksek Sadakat .:hmm: I mean Tarkan ; Ibrahim ; Emreh ; ............

And maybe they are not new Turkish singers .

OK ; You should be in final at ESC 2011. Ja ?

Thank you so much for your best wishes my lovely Muslim brother ; dear Yunus:-*:-*:-*

With kindest regards ;

Your friend in neighbor country ; Pooya

anselm
19.03.2011, 14:47
I think Turkey is the only country that mostly sends famous artists. At the same time, they often manage to be really original and innovative which I really support.

Pooya
19.03.2011, 21:48
Dear Anslem :

Maybe you are right . I said that I followed Turkish songs 6- 8 years ago . So the singers that I know

are not new & so young ;)

Yeah ; I think so . If each country try to send its most famous & most popular singer to ESC ; ESC

will be really fantastic & No one can not miss that ; But Unfortunately many countries send their

novice & borings singers to ESC . :(

But I hope ESV 2011 will be a great show . ;)

All The Best ;

Greets ; Your IRANIAN Friend ; POOYA

yunusis1
10.05.2011, 20:46
Yeah sorry my dear friends. I can't log in the site cause i've school and a lot of exams :D but my exams totaly end today.
Yüksek Sadakat is Famous Group in Turkey. Out of country our best singer is Tarkan but in Turkey we don't like much. Cause he doesn't spend his time in Turkey. And Manga is famaous in Turkey too. Emrah isn't good singer.. But if you like rock music you need listen Duman. My favorite group is Duman and it's totaly awesomeee.

:D

Pooya
01.06.2011, 13:35
Thank you so much for your informations :)

And nicest wishes for you at your exams . ;)