PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : I can not leave my photo at my Signature :(

Pooya
01.06.2011, 14:07
Hi .

Please help me . I am so sad ; I can not put my photo at my signatur ; This is message which is

shown when I click on " Signature Speichen " :

" Seit deinem letzten Besuch wurde in deinen abonnierten Themen kein neuer Beitrag geschrieben ".

What should I do ? :hmm:

All The Best ;

LG ; Pooya

manny91
01.06.2011, 16:39
Hey Pooya,
the message
Seit deinem letzten Besuch wurde in deinen abonnierten Themen kein neuer Beitrag geschrieben means nothing with your signatur. It's only a message on the site you are redirected to after you saved your sig.
Please check if it still works. Else, please send me your old and your new signature, then we can look what's going on... But now I don't know what's your old and whats your new.

Pooya
03.09.2011, 04:00
I again can not attach a photo to my signature . :heul: Please help me .

Doktor Landshut
03.09.2011, 13:43
I again can not attach a photo to my signature . :heul: Please help me .

You have to put a code into the HTML window: .......

Pooya
03.09.2011, 19:43
You have to put a code into the HTML window: .......

Thanks but my problem is not solved still :( Then what should I do ? What should I put in to this code ??? :hmm:

manny91
03.09.2011, 19:48
Thanks but my problem is not solved still :( Then what should I do ? What should I put in to this code ??? :hmm:

The code was not inside your signature.
It has to look like this:

Look at it now.

Pooya
03.09.2011, 19:53
My Dear Friends ; Doktor Landshoot & Manny :

As you see my problem is solved . I am so grateful ; Thank you soooo much . :)

Pooya
03.09.2011, 20:28
But Can we attach more than one picture in our signature ? And if so ; how ?

Liebe Gruess von dein Iranscher Pooya :hi:

manny91
09.09.2011, 00:38
But Can we attach more than one picture in our signature ? And if so ; how ?
Liebe Gruess von dein Iranscher Pooya :hi:

With the default forum-upload-function it is not possible to have more than one picture stored on our webserver. What you can do is to make on your local machine a new picture file and put more than one picture in that new. So you have one picture with real two pictures.

The other possible way is that you can upload your pictures to imageshack.us or somethink like that and then put the external links into your signature as images.

Pooya
09.09.2011, 02:52
With the default forum-upload-function it is not possible to have more than one picture stored on our webserver. What you can do is to make on your local machine a new picture file and put more than one picture in that new. So you have one picture with real two pictures.

The other possible way is that you can upload your pictures to imageshack.us or somethink like that and then put the external links into your signature as images.

OK ; Danke fur die antwort lieber Manny . :)