PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Lenas Lyrics als Texte,Gedichte usw.

Borusse0001
06.06.2011, 14:08
Ich hatte in den letzten Tagen einen Bericht zur LLT in Hamburg verfasst, der nur aus den Songtexten von Lena besteht (ok, einige Zitate sind leicht verändert, damit's auch einen Sinn ergibt).

Wäre schön, wenn auch Ihr Lust habt Texte, Gedichte o.ä. aus Lenas Lyrics zu verfassen und hier zu posten.:winkl:

Falls schon ein ähnlicher Thread besteht, bitte dorthin verschieben. :hi:

So, ich mache mal den Anfang...

I've got some good news today...

Hamburg, 20/04/2011...

The morning papers show how the world beats today. Maybe yes or maybe not. But let's put away their arguments, send them out to sea and forget who's right or wrong. It isn't true what they've been saying about her.

I cannot wait any longer and on the way I remember the smallest details. By sunlight breaking I like the summer breeze on my skin. Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine. It was usually nice. That turns right out to be fine.

There's a feeling passing through the crowd. Right in front of me. I tried to explain and I still don't know and she will be a part in all these. I want all this to work. But when it comes to her.

It seems just like a dream. If i'm catching her eye, it's always the same. It lights and warms me from the inside. I'm very close to hypnotised. I'm not looking left or right. Not seeing all the things going on around me and suddenly everthing is right.

She used to cool me down with her smoot and gentle sound. I have got some brand new thoughts,
going in and out of my mind. Where is my mind? I never thought it's that again. Like the songs that are in my heart when they curl into a smile.

I try to hide my tears, cause I hate the intensity. Maybe I was emotional. I think she has to be the one. I feel like a little kid again, fall in love this night and then stranger things are starting to begin, cause the time is right. It's her, I can't lie.

She got me, she got me. I'm in an orbit all the way around her. It's not rocket science, is it? A force more powerful than gravity, it's physics there's no escape.

I've got to pass the night but I had to clear the air. I've never known this never before. It just turn my inside out.

Hamburg, 21/04/2011...

Woke up late on thursday and all my dreams were: Hi how am I and how was my day? What happened to me that day? This was a good day. I had a good time in a way. If yesterday could only be tomorrow. I never give it back again.

When I was running out of luck she used to make me laugh and cured the sorrows from the past. I like her songs that captures my heart. That can make me feel so fine, so fine.

At all, she don't try to be little „miss perfection“ cause nobody's perfect. She take care of the dog already.

But let me tell you the truth: This is only the start and she'll stay here longer so we don't forget. She'll always play a part in our life. Where she goes we'll follow.

Lena, we like you. :wub:

Lisa Mitchell
06.06.2011, 15:38
Voll gut, aber irgendwie schwer zu lesen, weil man immer gleich singen will, wenn man die Stellen liest :D

Len.a
06.06.2011, 16:30
Voll gut, aber irgendwie schwer zu lesen, weil man immer gleich singen will, wenn man die Stellen liest :D

Ging mir auch so xD

Sag ich nich...
06.06.2011, 17:27
wie geil ist das denn xD ihr müsst die sätze mal immer so lesen das ihr zu den bestimmten texten die Sätze singt in der melodie :-D Das hört sich voll cool an^^