Ergebnis 1 bis 1 von 1

Thema: Lena's private music taste

1. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #1
    Rock-Monster

Standard Lena's private music taste

Lena has a very versatile taste of music.

In a television interview in Norway, the reporter was the opinion that Lena's twist is very jazzy. Well, indeed. Lena is a jazz fan which she has proved at the casting show Our Star for Oslo where she performed Diamond Dave by Bird and the Bee in a jazz version. Lena also likes classic music. As a child Lena was a fan of the Smurfs, Bibi Blocksberg and Benjamin Blümchen the elephant. She collected this stuff on cassettes and this is also a reference to the name of her first album My Cassette Player. Her first concert visit was Britney Spears in Hannover at the age of the 13 (lucky girl i was 19 when I was on my first concert (Manfred Mann's Earth Band in Kassel in 1981). Today she likes Miles Davis and Erykah Badu but also other music stuff and she has the rare talent to give excellent music hints to people like me. Lena likes the music by Hindi Zahra (me too), Kate Nash (me too), Falco (me too), The Requiem for a Dream soundtrack (me too), The Amelie soundtrack (me too), Jamie Cullum (me too), Adele (me too), Vanessa Carlton (me too), Clueso (a German singer, me too), Wir sind Helden (a German band, me too) and she likes perfomers which music is still too unknown to me including Dendemann (a singer from Germany), The Bird and the Bee, Bonaparte (a singer from Berlin), and the band Beirut. So there is always something to discover when Lena is talking about music. On her first album My Casette Player Lena performs the Song Bee written by Rosi Golan (known for her title song Think of Me from the movie Dear John and for her song Shine from a Panthene advertising spot) and by Per Kristian Ottestad (a composer from Norway who wrote Come undone for Robbie Williams), by Ellie Goulding (one of the newcomers of the new feminist Brit pop wave), by Jason Mraz (a very beautiful version of Mr. Curiosity), by Paolo Nutini (New Shews, only digital available at Itunes) and the song which brought Lena to stardom - My Same by Adele - where Marius Müller-Westernhagen has said: You have star appeal - People will love you.
    Geändert von Melanie (25.05.2010 um 14:10 Uhr)