Seite 3 von 18 ErsteErste 1234513 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 45 von 257

Thema: Miss Li

1. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #31
    Rock-Monster

Standard AW: Miss Li

Zitat Zitat von Kölscher Jung Beitrag anzeigen
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Interessant ist der zweite Absatz, der könnte auf die gemeinsame Studioarbeit mit Lena hindeuten.

http://www.national.se/en/missli/655...art-goes-boomq
    Ne, Miss Li ist gerade auf Deutschland-Tour.

2. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #32
    im Lena-Fieber

Hab e mir gleich nach dem Lesen des SZ- Berichtes mal "Miss Li" gegeben - und fand spontan viele Beziehungen zu Lena bzw. den musikalischen Vorstellungen, die sie geäußert hat. Natürlich ist vieles ein bisschen "retro", aber diese Tendenz ist bei Lena nicht neu, musikalisch nicht und auch sonst nicht; viele Fotos, manche Videoausschnitte belegen das. Der Umgang mit Instrumenten entspricht Lenas Forderung nach "richtigen" Klängen, und ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass Miss Li's Kompositionen zu Lena passen.

Zum Vergleich der Stimme mit anderen Sängerinnen kann ich nichts beitragen, mein Horizont ist dafür einfach zu eng. Verglichen mit Lena ist die Stimme heller, ein wenig metallischer (nicht härter!), daher auch zu schärferen Klängen fähig. Lena singt tiefer, runder im Klang, manchmal rauer und sprachbetonter. Auf das Duett bin ich sehr gespannt, es kann toll werden.

Das Ding bei Inas Nacht beeindruckt mich sehr! Blues, sehr interessantes Arrangement drumherum, starke Nummer!
    Geändert von Peter M. aus V. (05.08.2012 um 16:09 Uhr)

3. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #33
    US Fan
    Gast

Has anyone here seen a video of Miss Li's performances of the last few days?

4. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #34
    ehem. Vorstand Lenaisten

Zitat Zitat von Melanie Beitrag anzeigen
    Ne, Miss Li ist gerade auf Deutschland-Tour.
    Ich meinte eher das hier: After having spent most of late winter/early spring in the studio ...

Lena war ja um diese Zeit mehrmals in Schweden. Unvergessen ihr Twitterfoto mit Schneeflocken auf ihrem Ärmel.

5. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #35
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Zitat Zitat von US Fan Beitrag anzeigen
    Has anyone here seen a video of Miss Li's performances of the last few days?
    Here is an audio from Kassel, 03.08.2012 -Forever Drunk

http://soundcloud.com/bernie1/miss-l...r-drunk-kassel

6. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #36
    US Fan
    Gast

Zitat Zitat von Elvis Beitrag anzeigen

Thanks, that was quick. Unfortunately, not my cup of tea.

7. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #37
    Pessimistiker

Thanks, that was quick. Unfortunately, not my cup of tea.
    What about some Coffee ? I like Miss Li's music and kind of singing. In my opinion Miss Li and Lena are a good team. And her husband produced a part of Lenas new album ...

Also at YouTube, you find some good examples ... The song for the Appel advertising I like very much ... Happy and much dynamic ...

8. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #38
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Zitat Zitat von Elvis Beitrag anzeigen

Habe den link von der Publikumsaufnahme auf der Facebookseite von Miss Li gepostet. Miss Li hat dann den link auf ihrer Seite geteilt.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Li/191059834246334

9. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #39
    Pessimistiker

Cool

10. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #40
    Rock-Monster

Vor 5 Jahren war dieses Lied hier Nummer 1 in Schweden

Lars Winnerbäck & Miss Li - Om du lämnade mig nu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tB9NxBt6sw

Auf Schwedisch klingt Miss Li noch mal ein bißl interessanter als auf Englisch.

11. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #41
    US Fan
    Gast

Zitat Zitat von j_easy Beitrag anzeigen
    What about some Coffee ? I like Miss Li's music and kind of singing. In my opinion Miss Li and Lena are a good team. And her husband produced a part of Lenas new album ...

Also at YouTube, you find some good examples ... The song for the Appel advertising I like very much ... Happy and much dynamic ...
    I already hadn't liked her music or that of her husband, but I was hoping that hearing their latest appearance would change my mind. It didn't. I feel that Lena is on a higher level, just not yet fully experienced. Germans and non-Germans hear music differently, as well as the accents. I already commented on the accents. Lena's voice is pleasant to a native English-speaker's ears. Miss Li, less so. I also have already looked into the various producers and studios, and to put it as diplomatically as possible, I was not impressed. To me, it mostly sounds like thousands of garage bands of the late 60's/early 70's. Lots of (intentional) noise in the background. I have to stop before I get really negative. I hope for the best. Maybe Lena elevated them to a higher level. I hope I'm positively surprised, and that Madame Lena Theresa Johanna Karacsony von Hodos Meyer-Landrut (Formerly known as Lena) wins the next Echos. Btw, "Lena" should be kept. Just like Adele, her song-writing and screen credits use her full name. She is easy to find on Google, but once you find her, there's no web page, which is a very big problem. I wonder about what's going on in Lena-Land (as is everyone else). Btw, I intentionally switched Johanna/Theresa.

12. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #42
    Pessimistiker

Ok, I guess you are right, I don't notice Miss Li's accent because I'm not an English speaker or have hugh expierences. But I know Lena speaks quite very well
    About the producers, not only me wished a non-Raab style for Lena. And now she had the chance ...

13. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #43
    US Fan
    Gast

Zitat Zitat von j_easy Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok, I guess you are right, I don't notice Miss Li's accent because I'm not an English speaker or have hugh expierences. But I know Lena speaks quite very well
    About the producers, not only me wished a non-Raab style for Lena. And now she had the chance ...
    Same with me about the producers.

14. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #44
    taken by a lena

Germans and non-Germans hear music differently, as well as the accents. I already commented on the accents. Lena's voice is pleasant to a native English-speaker's ears. Miss Li, less so.
    Wikipedia tells: "Her single "Don't Try To Fool Me" has been featured on the Showtime original series Weeds, as well as Grey's Anatomy. Her song "Bourgeois Shangri-La" from the album Dancing the Whole Way Home was used by Apple in the iPod Nano 5G television commercial, and her song "Oh Boy" was used in a 2010 Volvo C70 commercial. Her track "True Love Stalker" was used in the television promo of an episode of Desperate Housewives." So for me it doesn't seem that in general english speaking people don't like Miss Li ...

And for Lena, probably not the american or english people are important, but the german and maybe the swedish (and in the countries around).

15. zum letzten eigenen Beitrag springen | Top | #45
    US Fan
    Gast

Zitat Zitat von maybear Beitrag anzeigen
    Wikipedia tells: "Her single "Don't Try To Fool Me" has been featured on the Showtime original series Weeds, as well as Grey's Anatomy. Her song "Bourgeois Shangri-La" from the album Dancing the Whole Way Home was used by Apple in the iPod Nano 5G television commercial, and her song "Oh Boy" was used in a 2010 Volvo C70 commercial. Her track "True Love Stalker" was used in the television promo of an episode of Desperate Housewives." So for me it doesn't seem that in general english speaking people don't like Miss Li ...

And for Lena, probably not the american or english people are important, but the german and maybe the swedish (and in the countries around).
    Yes, I already knew about those things and Wikipedia, and listened to and/or watched them. Background mood music in a commercial is different than directly critically listening to music. It also depends on the context. Also, those things are mastered on a much higher level.

I don't know what Lena's target audience is, or even if it's up to Lena.

I was speculating with another fan whether Lena would do an American film. The other fan suggested the accent would be a problem. I said no, a certain role may call for an accent, or if it were a leading role (unlikely) she would have a dialect coach. Many "American" actors are not really Americans. That's a different issue from listening to mainstream pop music.

Seite 3 von 18 ErsteErste 1234513 ... LetzteLetzte